Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is There A New Touchscreen Sidekick

hand-dyed sock yarn in various qualities

hand-dyed sock yarn in different qualities:
I offer hand-dyed wool and wool socks in beautiful colors and excellent quality.
The raw yarn dyeing I refer to AtelierZitron. This family stands for quality, durability, and meticulous production. Dyed yarns are my health-safe acid dyes.

obtained by the choice of first-class basis a high quality knitting yarn - so you get many years out of your garment .....

In my extensive range of colors can choose between the classic sock yarn in 4 ply or 6 ply. But also yarn with bamboo and bamboo / silk are available.

In the field of hand-knitting yarn, you'll find it. Here I offer included a cuddly soft yarn made from 100% Merino extra fine. Accessories for the special effects, there is a Knötchengarn. Both yarns naturally dyed by hand again.

Most of my yarns are nachfärbbar, so that you can get almost any color from my Angbot in your desired quality.

Just look a look at www.socken-wahnsinn.de and sink in the sea of colors.

I look forward to your visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment